Tuesday 20 April 2021

Last time I'll mention it.

 I'm so bored with the subject that I promise never to mention it again.

    Below, you'll have to scroll down a bit in case such things gross you out, is my wrist. I only show it because a mole less than four millimetres wide was responsible for this.

    Unfortunately, due to the lack of multi-directional elbows, I can't take a photo of the hole in my back, but that's probably for the best. I only mention at all to say that this is why everyone should wear sun block. I knew it three decades ago while basking in the (extreme ) heat of the south of France at exactly the time in my life when I should have been careful.














No, that's not it. Keep going.




























    On the upside, in a month this will have virtually disappeared.

2 comments:

Labels