Thursday 22 April 2021

Is it just me?

 I just taxed one of my motorbikes by phone. I've done it before many times, but will never, ever do it that way again.

    They've apparently simplified the process which, in fact, means that they've made it more difficult. The machine said the entire call, which didn't require the use of my voice, would be recorded for security - blah, blah.

    Although I don't know how they could record it since there could only be the sound (on their end) of several hundred button presses. However, if they were actually recording my voice, then they're going to have an impressive list of profanities. My final "O" level physics exam was less mentally strenuous. Next time I'll just do it on-line.




I did a day's work, actually at work, yesterday. Even though I've worked out every single day of the whole year of lockdown, it still didn't prepare me for what I've previously been doing for over forty years.

    This morning I can barely move.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels