Sunday 16 December 2012

A new writers group.

Donna Yates, Joleene Naylor and I have formed a new writers group called The Ink-slingers league. You can see the link at the corner of the page. We decided to form a new one ourselves so that people could just talk about writing. Of course we don't mind if people mention their blogs but it's really a group where writers can help other writers. If anyone one wants to join here is the place to share any info we find about workshops, publishing sites and the like. After Christmas we'll make the group invitation only but for now, feel free.

   Here's the link: the-ink-slingers-league

I've just been playing with this button. Someone else will probably come up with a better one.

   But now it's back to writing. I've worked an average of 100hrs per week for the past three weeks and haven't had any time for writing. I'm not complaining since I'm self employed. If I refuse, the work goes to someone else. That someone might as well be me. Still, I'm hoping to finish the first draft of Spawn Of Kongomato before Christmas; that's if the family don't expect me to do normal stuff like get Christmas presents, and stir puddings or even (horrors) actually decorate the house with all that Christmassy stuff which will just have to go down again in a couple of weeks. I know, Bah Humbug.

4 comments:

  1. The button works for me. I love it. I think finding time to write in December is virtually impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that button. it's happy. It's bright. it's a change from the boring books - which is what I would have come up with. I never said I was capable of being original ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like it. Did it get there? The dreaded daemon never returned it.

    ReplyDelete

Labels