Saturday 5 October 2013

Spam ness



I’ve just finished scourging the daily pythonesque spam emails from my system. Not only are there demands from banks with whom I’ve never had an account, but now to just make it even more stupid, some of them are from banks that don’t actually exists. Are there really people that stupid out there? To put their CC details on the net. I suppose there must be or they would stop.
   For all of you who don’t understand the Montey Python reference , which is to say everybody under forty five, here’s a link to the sketch. I always found it funny, but then my sense of humour has always been in question.
  I got a rather strange email from Draft2digital the other day. For those of you who don’t know the site, check it out. It freely posts your books on numerous market but more importantly, i Tunes.
  Anyway, they sent me an email after Amazon had sent them an email demanding the clarification of my rights to my novel.
  I didn’t know what else to say other than "well I wrote it so it’s mine, okay?"
   Must have worked as it's now for sale.

1 comment:

  1. What happened to my comment? It probably disappeared into spam mail. I loved watching Monte Python. Any spoof on spam is great, especially if you're eating spam at the time.

    ReplyDelete

Labels