Wednesday 1 April 2015

We've had to wait but finally it's here.

I have pleasure in announcing the arrival of Joleene Naylor's new installment of her Amaranthine series. Book seven is called Clash of Legends and is full of Jo's usual consummate story telling skill. The battle scenes will have you reeling and as always her plot lines are tight, convincing, and like all her previous works, beautifully written. 





    I'm not giving you a single spoiler because that would, well, spoil it. Get it now and enjoy Jo's writing. I always do.

   As an additional incentive she's giving away some gifts. But rather than do it very badly myself here's a link to her own blog which as always look gorgeous.


I don't read nearly as much as I should but I have all of the Amaranthine series so zip on over there and have a look.



1 comment:

  1. I am such a fuge fan of Joleene Naylor. I loved this book. She's an excellent writer. This was a great story and hard to put down.

    ReplyDelete

Labels