Sunday 3 January 2016

Please welcome the newest addition to our family.

One of my daughter's Christmas presents - not from me, was Ellie.





    She's a miniature Shetland pony of about eighteen months old. And yes, she really is the approximate size of a malnourished gerbil.

    But I like her. She may be small but Richie, my daughter's brain dead 17 something hand horse has already been put in his place and stopped treating her as a between meal snack after almost losing his nose on the second attempt.

    Louis the Limp welcomed her with open hooves and they're happily sharing a stable and playing horsey type games together. I just hope he remembers she's there after his bed is changed and he performs his rotating horse manoeuvre on the clean shavings, as he does every day.

3 comments:

Labels