Friday 18 May 2018

Pictures to make me smile.

I've been away for a while, but now I'm back and will begin blogging again once I've gouged the rust out of my keyboard.

The first picture to make me smile.


    This is my grandchild. My baby is actually having a baby!! It should make me feel old but I don't care. Don't know what persuasion of child it is yet. They don't tell us over here in case we do away with it. It's a stupid old rule so we'll just have to wait. 
If anyone does work out whether it's a boy or girl, please don't tell me, I'm enjoying the suspense.

Second smiley picture.
    Harley doesn't sleep, he just hits the pillow and dies. If I could just get one hour's uninterrupted sleep at night I call it a victory. That little rat get's about twelve - lucky little sod.

   Third picture. This doesn't make me smile; more like sneer since it's the worst thing I've every painted. I'll keep it, though, just to remind me of how much better I can do.





2 comments:

Labels