Saturday 16 June 2018

I just won the National Lottery - again

I may be one of the few people who can honestly boast that I've won the National Lottery six times on the trot.

    I don't know how it is for the rest of the world, but in Blighty the National Lottery has six numbers.


    Get all six and one is soon to be rolling in dosh.


    Win five and the bonus ball and the windfall isn't quite as huge but still an awful lot of money.


    Four numbers and it's a few dozen quid.


    Three, and we get about seventy.


    If one is lucky enough to get two numbers, well the reward is a free lucky dip for the lottery of our choice.


    I've just got two numbers and a lucky dip, yet again. I won that lucky dip from a lucky dip, and that was from a lucky dip also. The one before that was from, you guessed it, a lucky dip.


    In fact all six wins have been from lucky dips.


    Now don't misunderstand me. I love winning the National Lottery, but just once what I'd really love is to win some actual money.






    Royal Ascot begins next week. You all know what I do for a living.

    Oh, Joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels