Friday 15 May 2020

Boredom, 2nd and final part

In my quest to do something I should have done fifty years ago (since my school didn't teach such pedestrian subjects as algebra and calculus), I've been attempting to do it myself.

    A couple of days ago I found myself contemplating the merits and virtues of ephemera such as Eigen Vectors and quadratic equations. After about a millisecond I became so bored that poking out my eyes with a pencil or watching television were the only options left to me.

    Now for any of you who are not blessed/cursed with living in the UK, British television really doth sucketh the big one. However I soldiered on and discovered this.

     So this is what Nick cage does on his time off.

  

    If he can do that, then I'll carry on with a few sums- for now.





    Obviously this isn't Nick Cage - I think. But it made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels