Sunday 17 May 2020

finally

The other day I finally did something the rest of the entire galaxy did years ago.

    What could that be, I hear you ask: Breathe, eat, wash? Or even something even more fundamental, or fundamental-er in my daughter's version of grammar.

    No, something much more obvious.

    Here's a clue.


    No, I didn't buy a smart phone. I had the very first version of Android - cunningly named version 1, over fifteen years ago. It was absolute rubbish but showed some (a very little some) promise. Thus I waited. Obviously google thought it did, too. They scrapped version 1.1 (at least in London) and went straight onto Ver 1.5 which was slightly less rubbish. I've had one ever since.

    No, what I did, finally, was to make my blog mobile friendly. Henceforth, for those who actually do look at it, it can be read on a phone without everything being spidery small and pathetic.

    Who says I'm old fashioned and ancient? My daughter everyday, but that doesn't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels