Wednesday 24 June 2020

Going back to work.

Just as I was considering gouging out my own eyes just for something to do, I've heard that I'm going back to work. Yaaaaay!!

  I never would have believed that going to work, actually grafting for wages would be something that made me smile, but it's been nearly four months.

    The book will suffer but I can't have it both ways. Perhaps If I hadn't wasted nearly eight months learning six computer languages, then another month teaching myself algebra and calculus, without which I've managed to scrape through almost sixty years without knowing, then I would have finished the first draft by now. But at least I've learnt six languages, well actually eight if you count Rust and Lua. And I even know what algebra and calculus mean - if little else. So all is not wasted.

    I haven't done any writing today. I've been disfiguring my beautiful granddaughter with Gimp. 

    Don't know if I'll show this to my daughter. She might hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels