Wednesday 8 July 2020

Is this libel?

I set up my my beloved's new phone the other day.

    I should say from the outset that I'm an Android fan. They're intuitive, easy to set up and all around fab.



    The other (and most say, better) half of my life doesn't like androids. She prefers Iphone's.

    After four hours of trying to transfer, download or otherwise get all the data from her old phone to her new, I almost ate the cat from sheer frustration. It must be said that most of said data is several squillion photos of people I've never met, and the most earsplitting and awful ringtones. That's not even counting the most dire of music I've ever had to listen to - and I like Whitesnake. Thus it wouldn't really matter if I'd failed. But to her it would have been a calamity of untold magnitude. 

    At one point I nearly told her just where to go and how to get there, but that glint from her steely eye persuaded me to persevere, and after six mind-blowingly awful hours later - it was done.

    Never, and I really do mean never again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels