Friday 24 July 2020

Scions of Kongomato - half way through

Back in the old days when everything was new I didn't have rheumatism in my elbow - the right elbow that is, the mouse arm which never actually does anything constructive. Then, I could generally write the first draft of a novel in about 3/4 months.

    Those days are gone it seems, but I'm still over half way through, that's 55671 words with which I'm only partially dismayed. There was another earlier but it was too obscene even for a monster novel so I deleted it, but only after I'd said it loud enough to waken she who must not be awakened - especially at 04.30 hrs. 

    Here's the cover. 


I haven't done too much work on it yet but I'll get round to it on my habitual month's rest between 1st and 2nd drafts.

    Quit a fetching shade of white, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels