Friday 20 November 2020

I had to put Snodden on hold

 The book which has given me so much pleasure has come to a halt nearly half way through, so I'm letting it rest for a while. However, whilst editing Sods Law prior to giving it away, I had an idea. I love it when that happens. Not the idea part, I have those quite often. I wondered what would happen to a man who never has an idea - about anything, ever. I then wondered what would happen if he got into serious trouble, and how he would get out of it.

    Almost without thinking, I began to write, and in only three days, I've, A, trashed my keyboard, and, B, written almost 18000  words of a new novel. I almost didn't have to think about it; the words just fell out. It's been so much fun, and gives me the opportunity to write in my particular version of humour.

    Don't forget, Sods law is free for another couple of days. If you want mayhem, and stupidity; not forgetting wife swapping and lesbian Punk rockers; being chased by, and chasing, three bungling police forces and the might of the British Security Service, just click the link.


Amazon UK

Amazon US

2 comments:

Labels