Saturday 16 January 2021

In the 8,000,000,000th day of lockdown.

 Despite my initial joy, although not at the rubbish wages I'm earning, I'm finally getting tired of lockdown.

    Is this a phrase ever uttered by a human - ever? "I want to go back to work."

    Even writing has become harder, so here's a painting I've been messing with.

    


    My usual dross, but I think it looks better without colour. I just downloaded the latest version of G*IMP, and they've changed everything again. It was hard to use before but if it hadn't been for YouTube, I would have had to start learning it all over again.

    Luckily, I've had a brainwave, and know how to finish Harold, (I've really got to change the name of my new novel) so this afternoon, I'll get on with it and hopefully finish the first draft in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels