Friday 16 July 2021

Back at last.

 Not that I've been away.

    Before realising that I wasn't one of the approximately 20 percent of the world's computer users that can actually run Windows 11, I began to prepare for it. And subsequently buggered up my PC.

    By all reports my machine would apparently have to be so powerful, that if I spoke to it, then it would understand and respond. That's when it wasn't doing the dishes or taking care of my garden, or calculating PI to ten million digits - all at the same time. It would also have to be so new that the wrappers could not have been off for more than ten seconds.

    Microsoft have overcome this tiny stumbling block by removing the checker tool which tells the end user if they can use it before they install - leaving them with all sorts of headaches upon discovering that they can't.

    It's taken me days but now my machine, is at least capable of jotting down a blog.

    So I'm just going to go with plan B.

    Stick with Windows 10. As awful as it is, it does work - mostly.



3 comments:

  1. Well, at least I can use you as a cautionary tale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what my wife always says. Never really understood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. techwear-x.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels