Friday 29 April 2011

Here's a paragraph from my masterpiece without the letter E

"Inaugurating my first day, I took a road that would not at all modify any plans that had put up my original goal. Thus, an assassination of a public official looking as if it was a calamity of simply natural origin was now a trial amply suiting a man of my abundant gifts. A vista of full anguish would await my mark. At no instant would it occur to anybody that I had sown his downfall. Daylight was waving."


Finding the words was not so much a problem but making them sound like I wasn't some pretentious twit putting pen to paper for the first time in his entire life, was. Maybe I should have chosen another letter to ignore. But English is supposed to be the richest language in the world. If I can't find a way to do it in English then I suppose it's impossible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels