I wrote three hundred words today without the letter E. It's not easy and it's amazing how the course of the narrative can change when a single word, although seemingly similar, is not actually the same.This isn't the same as writing a whole Word Search in which the letters all began with QU. That was easy peasy, because it didn't matter how the context changed. I won't be beaten though. And I've decided that I'll just write and see what happens rather than beginning with an overall story line as I've seen that it's going to be impossible.
I also wrote five thousand words of my new novel today. How much of that which will be usable is debatable but at least I'm making progress.