Thursday 18 August 2011

A book review.

As anyone reading my rather messy blog will know. Science fiction is the only subject to read. However  I caught a novel entitled: A gift For The sultan by Geoffrey Fox.  http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/49883.
   Despite the absolute lack of robots armed with ray guns, I was captured from the very first page. What a wonderful style he has. The story concerns the battles between Christians and Muslims around the Siege of Constantinople in 1402. In fact I asked for a whole copy which was duly delivered and Geoffrey has kindly agreed to do a Q/A session once I have finished.
  If you get the chance I heartily recommend that you read it. This is a man who knows the craft of writing.

1 comment:

  1. I love all history. This sounds great. Thank you for the book review.

    ReplyDelete

Labels