Wednesday 24 August 2011

Ten pages today.

I got down ten pages of the third novel in my series today. I can't sleep as usual since the new dog-fox in the area is out and strutting his very noisy stuff. So I'm going to write all night. I'm going for bulk and tomorrow I'll see if anything can be salvaged. I've been editing as I write, which  is the way I prefer it, but tonight it's just pages. I'll be interested to see what comes out.
  I've got to take a Bentley to Birmingham on Saturday. I'm not too sure about this. It's nearly six months old now. Who knows if it will last the journey. Why does nobody ever ask me to drive a Nissan? At least their Sat-navs place you in the correct county. Last week it told me I was in Norfolk when I was really in Suffolk. I almost wish I was driving the Ferra... no, not even the Bentley's that bad.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on 10 pages. I haven't done 10 pages in a long time. Aren't Bentley and Ferrari's just status symbols? I don't think the owners care if the the car runs well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't. It's twits like me who have to stand guard for hours in the grottiest part of town until someone comes to either fix or remove it.

    ReplyDelete

Labels