Sunday 19 February 2012

A Little Twist. Kindle publishing - day 4

I changed the cover of the book slightly. It garnered me another sale. Not bad but not the millions I was hoping for. I've joined about a million blogging sites to give myself a little more publicity. One of them exists, as far as I can see, just for everyone to vote for each other, while the blogs are pretty much irrelevant. Can't really see the point of it.

   I looked at the Amazon top hundred sellers today. One of the inhabitants of had sold four copies; and she wasn't even at the bottom. Perhaps there's hope for me yet.

   Nothing else much happening yet. I'll keep plugging away.

1 comment:

  1. I bet I'm on all those sites too. I'll have to find you and follow. You were meant to be an author. Slowly, your sales will continue to climb. Isn't that great?

    ReplyDelete

Labels