Friday 16 March 2012

CreateSpace saga grinds to a halt

I've approved the the screen version of my novel and ordered a proof copy. It's coming by snail mail so I should get it within the next month or so. I can barely wait. If the cover's really rubbish I can always change it but I'm full of hope. I'm also full of something else according to my wife. But she's just jealous. Of what, I'm not too sure.

   My daughter's boyfriend is coming for a visit next week. If all goes well he can make the changes to my web site with the address where the screaming hoards can buy my book.

   It's a little embarrassing, really. I've been messing about with and building computers since the BBC first came out, and I still can't build my own web site. The BBC arrived a couple of year after the Ark came to rest. I don't feel old, but I must be.

4 comments:

  1. lol... you're too funny. How exciting tho! Hope it turns out lovely. Post pics of holding it in your hands for the first time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the website. I understand exactly what you're saying. I often have to scream for my daughter-in-law to help with just my blog site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it wasn't for that pesky software; computers would be just so simple.

      Delete

Labels