Sunday 2 September 2012

Limbering up.

You can see where I get my lethal urges from. This is my daughter's cat (Kitler) preparing itself for a night of feline mayhem. Even the local dog-fox steers a wide birth away from her. Last week she took on the local Doberman but quickly became bored after reducing it to a quivering, yelping heap. If you look at her top lip, you can see where the name came from.

   I'm ten thousand words in to Kongomato 2. I've already scrapped most of the deaths since they play no part in the book; but like my cat I was prepping myself for what is to come. The plot hole is now long gone and it's time for you-know-who to show it's face, or it's really long tooth-laden beak.

   I can't say any more since doing so would obviate the need to read book one.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the plot hole being gone. Those really drag me down.
    As for the cat, perhaps you should title him - Kitler the Killer. lol That's one thing about cats. They do know how to win a fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lovely! (probably not her or your adjective of choice). I'm a cat person (as opposed to a dog person) and can appreciate personality when I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sharon, she is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'll drag back some eviscerated wildlife in the morning and, as usual, it'll be me who has to clear the poor thing away.

      Delete
  4. scrapped deaths?!?!?!?! :o

    Adorable kitty. I bet that's what she wants me to think and then "off with her head!" huh?

    ReplyDelete

Labels