Sunday 20 January 2013

A good but lazy weekend.

I never thought I could go a whole two days without writing but this week I did, and enjoyed it. I'll be back pounding the keys tomorrow but this weekend I just painted. I don't really know where I'm going with this, or indeed if it will ever be worth any more attention. It did feel good, though, just for a change.

   I'm hoping to discover whether smashwords has put me on their premium catalogue tonight or tomorrow. If they do, or have, I'll upload another of my novels.

   I'm pretty happy with my clouds. In all likelihood, I'll trash the rest and start again.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I'm trying to reorganize my time. Sunday nights will be my official blog writing night. Peeps want the next book to Secondhand Shoes. Oh my...

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know what happens to good intentions. Good luck and stick with it.
    Is is going to be called third hand shoes? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to take a break. I have to do that sometimes. Seems to refresh my enthusiasm in writing.

    ReplyDelete

Labels