Friday 22 September 2017

My new broadband finally arrived.

After two weeks they switched on my new broadband today. I got my daughter to try it out on her iPhone (should have known better). Am I the only person on the planet who thinks everything Apple is rubbish? It seems so. I don't even like real apples. Anyway, she told me that the speed had risen from my former 38Mb at fibre to 39 with super duper fibre. Can't say I was overly impressed as I'm paying for it and decided to call the company tomorrow and demand my money back.

    But as the weekend has finally arrived and I can edit all night, as is my wont on FridayI I tested it myself and found the speed (wired as opposed to wireless) had risen to 65mb. Not bad. Most of the Asian countries would laugh at me since they get far higher speeds, but it's the fastest I've ever had and I'm slightly impressed.

    Right, onto the editing. I hope to have finished the second draft by tomorrow morning, and then as soon as I've been to the supermarket,with my wife to prevent her buying ten million things we don't need in favour of a few things we really do need, I'm going to begin draft three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels