Saturday 23 September 2017

When Harley turned into a pussy.

My big tomcat brought back a pigeon last night. Full of his own hunting prowess he strutted around the house until my daughter threatened, and tried to kill him. Despite mucking out horses on a daily basis she's strangely squeamish about cleaning up eviscerated birds from the carpet of her bedroom.

    Today I saw this in the front garden. I thought I lived in London and not the upper reaches of the Amazon. Maybe it came over on a banana boat; something I'd always written off as a myth until now. However, the very instant Harley the Destroyer saw it, his ears flattened and he took off in sheer terror


    Excuse the shaky image but one glare from all those eyes was enough for me. It was B.I.G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels