Thursday 14 September 2017

Editing editing.

I got an unexpected day off today which gave me time for more editing. I'm now half way through the book and have enlarged it by about seven pages. That means by the end, the word count should be close to where I usually like it. 

    Several dozen plot twists removed and a couple I forgot about enlarged a little and it's shaping up quite nicely. But as usual I'll do it a few more times before burdening my wonderful beta readers. I can't force another badly typed, almost deranged piece of muck on them again. It's hard enough to get people to read my stuff, as all the writers out there will know.

    Here's my idea for the cover. I was going to fill in the background but have decided that this is enough. Or at least I hope so. As always I might just change my mind completely as I have on several occasions. I wanted to make it slightly rude but not enough to offend people. If anyone does find it more than mildly objectionable let me know and I'll rethink it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels