Wednesday 31 October 2018

It's as cold as the arctic and the flowers have just bloomed

As always my front garden has its own micro climate. It's cold enough to freeze - well you can guess the rest, and yet this is the front of my house.

 


    As gardens go I know it's pretty pathetic but at least while the rest of the street looks like a wasteland, my front patch is brimming with colour.

   This is what it will look like by next week. Just when my new job is supposed to begin, and necessitating the use of my motorbikes to go to work. I shouldn't complain, after nearly three months of idleness because my arm decided to stop working, the bank balance has shrunk more than a little. If I don't begin earning a wage soon, those pretty front flowers will  make a nice stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels