Thursday 23 April 2020

Happy St George's day

To anyone not of the British persuasion that will mean nothing, but the patron saint of England was St George.

    Exactly why he was the p/s of England is a little unclear - him being a Turkish/ Persian mix and all.

    Still he dispatched all the dragons so all is well.

    I wonder how he'd cope against Covid 19.

    Just as I thought I might be going back to work I've been given another two month's furlough. Oh joy. If I had cash falling out of my orifices this would be the best time of my life. But I haven't, so it's not. Still, on the upside. Oh, there isn't an upside.

     So I'll just have to continue doing what I've always done: painting (badly), learning computer langues (slowly) and writing. The first chapter of my new novel is almost done. This time I'm going to write it under a pen name as it's a completely different style and genre from anything wot I ever rit before. The grammar's better, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels