Friday 24 April 2020

I just got a major deal

Before I begin I should state that I have no affiliation with the company whose product I'm about to endorse apart from gratitude that someone has finally come up with something good - and cheap.

    Right that's done.

    I may just have mentioned over the last few years, perhaps once or twice, that a couple of years ago I finally got rid of the great bloated behemoth that MS Word has become. All half gig of it, and costing more than my soul is worth every month. Instead I bought another another piece of software called SoftMaker Office.

    It looks and works just like that other not-to-be-mentioned dinosaur but is less than half the size and costs a fraction of the amount, with a single payment forever - or, until they upgrade again I suppose.

    Well, this very day I purchased the newest version for a staggeringly small £ 8.49 -  that's the whole office sweet - and it is very suite.

    It may be a trifle more expensive for people who don't have an earlier version, but even if it was twenty times more, it would still be a fraction of the cost of that great bloated...well I've done that already.

    Give the free version a go. I've written five novels with it and will never go back to that...etc etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels