Sunday 16 August 2020

Kongomato 4 is done.

Today I finished (the first draft) of Scions of Kongomato, which is to say that it's not really finished at all.

    As usual I'll rewrite it at least twenty times before I'm satisfied - not that I'm ever really satisfied. It's also a little shorter than my usual faire at only 90030 words. But there's always something I forgot and subsequent edits will probably put a few thousand more, or less depending on how it goes.

    The only problem is that I usually write on my tablet when I'm supposed to be working. Editing can only be done on my computer at night, and as I never get home from work until it's nearly morning, I don't know when or how I'm going to do it.

    pfaa - details. I'm happy that I managed over two hundred pages in three weeks. I wonder if I'll still be alive and kicking when I finish the final draft. I have to admit though, that as it's the final book in this series, forever, I kind of outdid myself with blood and gore, and had a great time doing it.

    Needless to say, this is not the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels