Saturday 22 August 2020

I'm on holiday, so...

Normally when I finish the first draft of a book I leave it alone for a couple of weeks at least before starting the edits. However, as my boss has (foolishly) kindly allowed me two weeks holiday I've already done the first edit. The book is now fifteen pages longer than it was before. I wonder how it will eventually end. Of course  I had to explain the gore and torn bodies with much more detail than before so that took up a few pages, and dumping all the sub plots and avenues that I'd completely forgotten about subtracted almost ten more.

    Still, it's all part of the game. 

    The cover is coming along well but I'll leave that until its finished.

    Here are the first three. I'll have to make it along the same lines, but hopefully better this time.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels