Wednesday 29 December 2021

It's gone.

 To be truthful, the only reason I know I had Covid was because two lateral flows, and a PCR test told me I did. Nary a symptom a presented it's awful self.

    So, after the requisite number of days and two negative lateral flow tests later, I told my beloved that she could come back.

    Great, you might think.

    Well it was, until she tested positive two days later, even though she'd tested negative the day before. She hasn't given it to me because I used the last but one test to find out. Leaving just one for her in five days.

    Remember all those cretins that bought up all the toilet roll, dried food and pasta? Well they've come out of hiding again and now there's not a lateral flow test to be had in the country. And I, for one, am not camping all night outside the local chemist to get another.

    Apparently the test kits are manufactured in China.

    There's a certain irony there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels