Friday 20 May 2011

Tenth book - going strong(ish)

This writing to a plan isn't as easy as I thought. For the past couple of decades I've just been chucking words onto the page and having a good time. I'm still having a good time but I'm actually having to think. I'm not particularly fond of thinking. I'm called on to do it at work occasionally and it's not a pleasant experience. How people do it all the time I'll never know. Even my boss isn't too keen on my thinking either. Says it upsets the natural balance. I know what I think of him. In fact I think the same word every time I see him.
  So I'm going to continue in the same way. When I think of all the times I've re-edited my last works of amatuerish junk, I know I can't go back to it. Maybe I'll make my boss some kind of anti-hero in my new novel. Have to make sure he never reads it, though. Although that shouldn't be much of a problem. I'm not sure he can read anything that doesn't include at least one football result. Or whose doing what, to whom, and where  -with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels