Sunday 1 January 2012

A year of writing.

This year I wrote an entire novel which I've not intention of ever trying to publish. It was a horror story. The blood and guts parts were good but it didn't really float my boat. I tried love and romance about a decade ago. It wasn't for me. I've tried espionage, murder and war, but none of them worked. So I'll just keep on with SF.

   However, since most of my writing is done at work; in effect I've spent the whole year doing what I love and getting paid for it. That's almost like being a successful author - without the sales of course. But eveything in its own time.

   This year will be different. Now that the final (I believe I've said that before) rewrite of my first Hoodies novel is complete, perhaps it might be the time to get it published. It better be. I've spent so many years writing four of them it would be a terrible waste of time and energy. On the bright side, at least my boss was footing the bill.

   I'd like to thank my regular visitors for their helpful and kind comments. I believe I would have given it up long ago but for you.

   A very happy new year to all of you.

2 comments:

  1. Smiles to you and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too! And I love Three Hoodies. I'll look forward to more of your stories this year.

    ReplyDelete

Labels