Sunday 1 January 2012

Sorry to begin the new year whining but you all know what a miserable git I am.

Am I the only one having a problem with Doc. versus Docx?

  I just upgraded my MS Office from 2003 to 2007 and I would have become more productive if I'd gnawed off my own hands.

   What's worse, I actually paid for it. Ten million years work down the drain because the new office doesn't recognise or understsnd my Doc. files even though I've downloaded about six billion filters. So I'll have to format the whole damn thing again.

   No I won't. I've just installed OpenOffice.org. Microsoft can go somewhere very unpleasant. From now I'm sticking with O.O org.

   Have a nice day

2 comments:

  1. Microsoft does have those unsolvable problems, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent my daughter the same file from Open Office with a Doc. extension and a Docx. extension, and she could open both. So It's goodbye to MS.

    ReplyDelete

Labels