Monday 9 January 2012

I'm looking forward to more wanton violence and profligate obscenity. Then I'll get back to writing.

Now that I've finally finished the final re-write of my Hoodies novel which is YA fiction, I'm going to revisit my adult series which I've left alone far too long.

   I like, in fact prefer to write for young adults; their surprise and sometimes shock at what the real world has to offer. However I still enjoy my adult series which I hope to one-day finish. After two completed , the third in the four book series is now under way.  

 

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes we have to go back and visit our other writings. I feel a calling to a particular story and know I should do more on it. You're a fine writer, whether YA or adult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! When I've finished my rewrites, I'll be glad to review it for you.

    ReplyDelete

Labels