I was forced, once more to upload yet another version of Old Geezers today. That was after them telling me that it was fine yesterday. And telling me that it wasn't, today.
So I did that and the program said that there were no further problems but then demanded, again, that I finish the cover which I've already finished three times. Now it won't let me. I think the technical term is buggered. I even tried doing it again on Internet Explorer, a package I detest and would never use under normal circumstances. It doesn't even work on that despite installing the newest version of Flash Player which it demands.
Unless someone else calls them and agrees with me that it's not working, I'll have to find somewhere else to publish my book. I suppose it's always possible that they might fix it by tomorrow but as usual I'm not holding my breath.
And another thing. After it approved the first version, I paid $25 for extended coverage and now that has mysteriously disappeared. I'll be damned if I'm paying it again.