Wednesday 4 July 2012

We'll get you back.

Happy 4th July to all you renegades. We'll get you back. I'm not quite sure how but I'm working on it.

   Now that Kongomato is finally finished, I'm giving away the Kindle version on 7th, (Sat). That's Pacific Standard time, whatever that means. So any English bloggers will have to adjust their timing accordingly.

   Beware. This is not like my mildly humorous tales of before. It's definitely not Y/A. Blood, profanity, horror, though no sex because I just can't bring myself to write that after an unfortunate episode when I did once, and after asking an attractive young lady to read  it, purely for her reaction, she reacted by nearly laughing herself into a stoke. And it wasn't even supposed to be funny. So I don't do that any more.

    Anyway, I hope you enjoy it, particularly the ending. I worked very hard on that part. 
 

2 comments:

  1. When you refer to Getting us back are you talking about us American of someone else..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant you Americans. And this time you're really going to pay for the tea.

    ReplyDelete

Labels