Thursday 28 February 2013

Vanity has to take a back seat.

I've decided to redesign the cover for Three Hoodies 1. I painted it myself, as I did all my covers, and I've always liked it as it was the first, brushing aside the ever present voice in my head telling me it was rubbish.

    After all who really looks at the covers? It's only a kindle and not like a real book. 

    Well I do.

   I've begun the new one and I think it will take about a week; then I'll ask people what they think and if the response is a muffled chuckle or a patronising pat on the head then I'll find someone who knows what they're doing. I have had sales, but I wonder how many more I would have achieved with a different (better) cover.

   So here's the before shot.

4 comments:

  1. I've always liked this cover, but can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Hopefully it will be a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cover looks nice- but I do love to vote on things, so I can't wait to see the new one. :)
    Good luck!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. It's coming on. I have the background all finished. Now I'm struggling with the hoodies.

    ReplyDelete

Labels