Saturday 8 March 2014

She's after me.

My beloved wife hinted, no actually she said that if I didn't put away my stupid toys and do some work around the house then she was going to do something very painful - for me.

    'Yes', she groaned, 'your painting is fine, now put it away or I'm going to show you another purpose for that mouse.





    She also mentioned that I should get some rest for tomorrow we have to go out and buy  (another) car for my darling offspring. 'Yes I know it's only been a year,' she snarled, 'but she has to have something to drive.'

    What's it going to be this time, a Lamborghini? And this is the reason why my beloved motorbike had to go a couple of weeks ago to be replaced with a girly scooter.

    If I had any street cred, which I don't and probably never did; it's long gone and if my old motorbiking pals could see me now they'd laugh themselves sick and never speak to me again. 

    At least Old Geezers 2 is finished. I'll leave it alone for a month before I begin the first edit. Next week it's back to The Book of Pain - edit number six. It's shaping up nicely and should be ready for publication in a few months, always providing She-who-Is-Not-Amused doesn't do for me first. 

   Don't forget, you've only got two days left to get your fill of cheap and free books from smashwords, ebook frenzy week. Site address in left border.


2 comments:

  1. Your daughter's very lucky. Hmm, I like your wife's idea for a different use for a mouse.
    Can't wait to read Old Geezers 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not have enjoyed my wife's alternative use for the mouse. I'll be editing Old geezers 2 in a few weeks. The prroblem is that now I have four new novels to edit.

    ReplyDelete

Labels