Saturday 26 April 2014

My new painting program finally arrived

Finally, after getting lost in the post my new super-spiffy painting package arrived.

   My trembling fingers opened it and shoved the DVD in the tray. Half a gig of pure wonderfulness. I couldn't wait. Then it finally loaded into my prehistoric machine and I gave it a go.

   It absolutely sucketh.

   Even though it's only my opinion, major corportions don't like their wares being bad mouthed, so I'll keep its identity to myself. After all it might/probably is just my incompetence for its refusal to be anything else than rubbish.

   So back to GIMP. 

   I've done so much writing and editing in the past few weeks that I have to give it a rest, and now that Old Geezers 2 is finished I suppose I'd better get round to painting the cover. This time I have something entirely different in mind from my usual style. About time I hear you say. So this weekend is going to be reserved for trying out my new scheme and beginning the cover.

   However, if it's entirely different from Geezers 1 would that be a bad thing? Possibly. I'll do a mark 1 and ask what people think.

1 comment:

  1. Old Geezers 2 is finished? I'm w-a-i-t-i-n-g-g-g-g-g-g!
    Boy, it's tough to find good paint programs, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Labels