Friday 11 March 2016

Gmail woes.

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. It's not because I didn't want to but because gmail hates me.

    I woke up a few days ago to 1960 emails, in gmail.  They were all duplicates so I deleted them. Next day I awoke up to all those 1960 emails - duplicated twice. Some of them are from months ago and they keep coming. I now know how King Canute felt. Every time I delete them, and then delete the trash just out of spite they just come back again and again. I've tried to speak to Google but funnily, they won't respond. And if they ever do it will probably be in quintruplicate. 

    Am I the only one to whom this is happening or have I just upset the email gods?

    Going to head back to gmail again now. 

    There'll probably be another fifty thousand waiting there for me.

     If I'm not back for a while its because I've taken a sledge hammer to my computer.

    This never happened with Windows XP.

4 comments:

  1. Oh No! I'm very happy to say it hasn't happened to me - yet - but sod's law says it will now. Step away from the sledgehammer, no good will come of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pleasure will be transient but enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol emails. Such fun. Google deleted most of my contacts one time by accident. Don't know how that was an accident. My kind and thoughtful letter to them allowed them to retrieve and return them to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They won't answer me about my 3 thousand plus spam messages every day. There's favouritism for you.

    ReplyDelete

Labels