Thursday 11 August 2016

Finally did it.

It's taken years to pluck up the courage but I've finally put both Kongomato 2 & 3 on CreateSpace in paperback form. I don't know why I was so afraid; it only took six hours!! Of course they haven't accepted them yet and at the ridiculous prices they're forcing me to charge I'll probably never sell a single copy. But I've done it and now I can get on with writing number four. I wonder if this will be the final one. It was meant to be a single novel but knows where my nasty little brain will take me.

 I have another ten novels to do but I don't know if the world will last long enough for that.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Roger, do you have a link for you books on CreateSpace? I can find the Createspace website OK but I can't find your books. When I click on the images on your blog I'm taken to Amazon. Maybe you can add links on another blog post? Thanks Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new ones are only in proof form as yet and I have to check them once more for mistakes before I approve them for sale, but as far as I know, as amazon has "acquired" Createspace they sell the paperbacks on the same site as the kindles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that but it makes a lot of sense, thanks Roger.

      Delete
  3. Way to go, Roger!

    ReplyDelete

Labels