Sunday 8 April 2018

I know; I'm a wimp.

I tried the blog a few times with the new format but I hated it.

    Maybe I'm just getting old. In fact, according to she whose name must be whispered, I'd make Methuselah seem young in comparison. There's no point in arguing. I've been trying it for nearly thirty five years and never won yet.

    Anyway, enough of that guff. I have a few days off. What shall I do with myself.

    I could paint (badly) or I could get on with the new book.

    But I know what I am going to do. I might have mentioned in passing that my scooter was terminally damaged in the snowstorm of a few weeks ago. Well as it's the beginning of the new tax year, and I'm broke I had to replace it, but with what I could find rather than what I wanted.

    What I ended up with is another scooter, but one with an enormous engine. so today, despite the rain I'm going for a ride, just like I used to when I was young and had a real motorbike - and a life.

    If I survive and return, I'll do something constructive later.

    Or maybe I won't. There's a marathon NCIS on TV this afternoon. 

    It's a tricky one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels