Tuesday 10 September 2019

It's been almost a year, so I've got a new idea.

It's been nearly a year since I published my last book - one of my best in my own opinion.

    However, since I told nobody about it, I haven't sold a single copy.

    That's alright, I just love writing, although not apparently enough to actually do any more since.

    That's going to change.

    I've decided to write a new novel, in a completely different style from all that have passed before it. And I'm also going to write in under a pen name.

    Unfortunately, that's where my newest brainwave begins to fall apart, since I haven't the foggiest idea what it's going to be about; not even the genre.

    I'll plug in what passes for my brain and wait for something to hit me. It usually does if I let if percolate for a few days, or weeks.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels