Sunday 15 March 2020

The wanderer is back-ish

Hullo all.

I've sort of finished my foray into the world of computer languages (apart from my ongoing and sometimes futile attempts to learn Unity with C#. The last part isn't research for my next book but just because I love it and refuse to be beaten by an inanimate computer language.

    What I am being beaten by is the utter stupidity of the British people.

    According to my doc, both my wife and I, and her family almost certainly caught, and recovered from, the Corona virus almost three months ago.

    That's good, but it's still apparently going to get me/us as there's no food in the supermarkets. The shelves are all bare. It's very reminiscent of those stupid movies where the end of the world is nigh. But even if I could buy food, our troubles still wouldn't be over as there isn't a single piece of toilet paper for sale in Britain. For some unknown reason the herd are convinced that they all need four hundred packets in their home, and are beating the punitive ban on five packets each by leaving the supermarket and returning ten minutes later for another five - and so on.

    Enough of that nonsense. 

  



Here is my newest shot of my beautiful daughter and granddaughter.

    I finally got the chance to use the newest version of GIMP the other day to remove all the watermarks Face-o-gram seems to think is necessary on all photos.

    I had to use clone as the healing tool is still, what the word for it? Oh yes, C**p

Back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels