Thursday 4 June 2020

Got my mojo back

Finally, a year or so after finishing my last novel, I'm really, really ready to begin again. And in fact have already done so.

    I didn't actually tell anybody that I'd finished my last book, so it's unsurprising that sales have not spawned (sorry that's my version of an in-joke) the new Porsche I've long lusted after. But all lethargy has now gone. I tried to tell myself that it was simply creative inertia, but it wasn't. I wanted to paint, and learn a couple of new computer languages. That's all done now and the novel all that work was to begat has been consigned to the bin. Now I'm ready to get on with it.

    I'm going to finish the forth and final episode of my Kongomato monster trilogy. I'm going to refer to it as that because tetralogy just doesn't do it for me.

    This has to be the last one because if it isn't resolved then the whole world is done for. No spoilers - NOT ON MY WATCH -  because anyone who bravely struggled through the first three will know where my monsters are heading; have in fact arrived.

    Final thought.

    I absolutely hate the new blogger format.

    I'm the first to admit that I'm a Luddite, but what good is a blog into which I cannot insert photos or pictures. I'm sticking to the old one until they cart me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels