Friday 23 October 2020

On my own - again

You'd think that being on my own would result in several zillion pages of my new book being written. And it will, eventually.

   A few years ago I dumped my cable TV because all I had were approximately 120 channels of total c**p. Thus I went onto Freeview. For those who've never heard of it, it's approximately 120 channels of total c**p. The only difference, as the title suggest, is that it's free. Of course we have to pay, because in England we have this prehistoric law that says we have to pay for a television license just for owning one, although it's primarily because of the BBC. Even if, like me, you don't watch the BBC we still have to pay an exorbitant amount every year or go to prison. And some have gone to prison.

  Even if we have cable or satellite, whichever company supplies it, we still have to pay the licence fee.

    To cut a boring story short, Aforementioned FV have finally broadcast the latest season of NCIS that was shown in the US about a century ago. And that's what I'm going to do.

Binge on Gibbs and co for the whole day.

    I'll do some writing when I'm supposed to be working - as always.


This is your last day to get my first Kongomato novel for free. Go on, you know you want it.


                                                   Kongomato


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels