Monday 9 November 2020

NaNoWriMo

Even though it's only been a few weeks since I published my last book I've embarked on my own version of NaNowriMo. It's called: PuYofinOuAgeOnWiit. 

  It's a bit of a mouthful but I've been quite successful - until last evening. I needed a crime. The crime has to be fairly sophisticated and remain obvious but unobserved for a few years. 

    After a lot of thinking (not an easy task for my ancient brain) I've come up with something and can carry on. I've done exactly 20229 words since the beginning of the month. Now that little tangle has been sorted out, I hope to have at least 80,000 by the beginning of December. Although that's technically long enough to be classed a novel, it's not enough for me, but I will have succeeded.


    In case you were wondering what my painfully obscure acronym means, its:

"Pull your finger out and get on with it."

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! garment manufacturing

    ReplyDelete

Labels